ws-jaxme-dev mailing list archives

From Jochen Wiedmann <jochen.wiedm...@freenet.de>
Subject Re: Where's the JaxMe Bug DB?
Date Wed, 19 May 2004 23:07:57 GMT
Viens, Steve wrote:

> Is there a bug db for JaxMe anywhere?  I don't see a link to it from the
> JaxMe website and I have a couple of items I'd like to look into and
> potentially report.

It's Jira, see nagoya.apache.org

>   1. The "--force" option is not recognized.

I assume that you are referring to the command line
frontend? Fixed.

>   2. The binding process produced a Java syntax
>      error when binding the sample:
>      jaxme\examples\xs\primer\address.xsd

This example is unfortunately not yet working with
JaxMe, because it is using extensions, hence nested
groups. The file is in the directory, because it is
used to validate JaxMeXS, the XML Schema Parser.

Sorry,

Jochen