ws-jaxme-dev mailing list archives

From Rudi Vankeirsbilck <r...@objectsmith.be>
Subject Initial steps...
Date Tue, 25 May 2004 15:57:26 GMT
Hi all,

I am taking my initial steps with JaxMe. I have used Caster before so I
know what it will do for me but I am having a little trouble calling
the generator. I have used the example ant target tasks from the manual
but these consistently produce the error:
file:/Lab/BlueSpace/Development/scripts/deploy/buildDev.xml:125
org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: The processing instruction target
matching "[xX][mM][l|]" is not allowed.

Below is an extract of the buildDev.xml file (the ${model.src.dir}
variable is setup correctly as I've used it zillion times before to
deploy my code):

     <path id="jaxb.classpath">
       <pathelement location="jaxme.jar"/>
       <pathelement location="jaxmeapi.jar"/>
       <pathelement location="jaxmejs.jar"/>
       <pathelement location="jaxmexs.jar"/>
     </path>

     <taskdef name="xjc"
classname="org.apache.ws.jaxme.generator.XJCTask"
classpathref="jaxb.classpath"/>
     <!-- Example usage of the xjc task:
         <xjc schema="examples/misc/address.xsd" target="build/src">
           <produces
includes="org/apache/ws/jaxme/examples/misc/address/*.java"/>
         </xjc>
         The above compiles a schema file called
examples/misc/address.xsd.
         The generated sources will reside in the directory build/src.
         The target package is org.apache.ws.jaxme.examples.misc.address,
         hence the location of the generated files is
build/src/org/apache/ws/jaxme/examples/misc/address
     -->

     <target name="generate-jaxb-entity-mapping">
       <taskdef name="xjc"
         classname="org.apache.ws.jaxme.generator.XJCTask"
         classpathref="jaxb.classpath"/>
       <xjc
schema="${model.src.dir}/com/bluespace/core/persistence/config/
entitymapping.xsd"
target="${model.src.dir}/com/bluespace/core/persistence/config/
binding"/>
     </target>

Many thanks,

Rudi.