ws-jaxme-dev mailing list archives

From t...@just.edu.jo
Subject using jdbc to store xml doc
Date Thu, 27 May 2004 21:21:47 GMT
thank u sir, i did, i read this file multiple times, i tried to run the
session example, but i have several notes, if u can help please:
1. i runteh command line:
java org.apache.ws.jaxme.generator.Main session.xsd
--schemaReader="org.apache.ws.jaxme.generator.sg.impl.JaxMeSchemaReader"
--sgFactoryChain="org.apache.ws.jaxme.pm.generator.jdbc.JaxMeJdbcSG"
--option=jdbc.driver="sun.jdbc.odbc.JdbcOdbcDriver" --
option=jdbc.url="jdbc:odbc:MyDB"
i create the table httpsession in MSAccess and construct the required columns,
but always the generator stopped on this error :

: FINEST, getSchema(Connection,Schema.Name), , ->,
sun.jdbc.odbc.JdbcOdbcConnect
ion@613d52, null, httpSession
java.lang.NullPointerException

so how can i resolve this problem?

2. my goal is to store an xml document into a database, does jaxme can
recoqnize the
database structure and construct the DB schema automatically?

3.what is the next step to shred a *.xml content into the constructed tables.

I will regard your help sir very much, I spent a lot of time in resolving the
proble, but really i cant.
by the way i am using JaxMe 2.

Regards,

Toqa