ws-fx-dev mailing list archives

From Sundaranathan <Sundaranathan.Sivashanmuganat...@cognizant.com>
Subject SAML Authentication
Date Mon, 22 Jan 2007 11:21:50 GMT

Hi All,

    The requirement is that i have orchestrated couple of webservices
with Jini Service. I have an JAAS Subject in the Jini Service. Now from
the Jini service i am calling a webservice. Now i need to authenticated
again to the webservice. I would like to avoid this with the help of
creating WSSecSAMLToken. Can you please shed some light on how to
integrate JAAS with SAML. If there is an example which does this then it
would be of great help.

thanks,
-Sundar.

all copies of the original message.