ws-fx-dev mailing list archives

From Mancinelli Elodie <elodie.mancine...@bull.net>
Subject Re: [MTOM/XOP+WSRM] servlet error
Date Wed, 09 Aug 2006 14:54:38 GMT
Hi Chamikara,

I checkout the axis2 last version and I keep your code corrected.
Your code works but if I change the test : "if (sequenceReport!=null &&
sequenceReport.getCompletedMessages().size()==1)" and not 3.
I think it's ok for this one.

Now I want to do the same thing not Anonymous but Addressable. I modify
your code to do that. Can you try it? And tell me if it works for you.
Because I meet a "Class not Found"  on HTTPService. This class was
present in a precedent version of axis2.

Really thanks for your help.

Regards
Elodie