ws-fx-dev mailing list archives

From "Chamikara Jayalath" <chamikar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: i18n (NLS) msgs in sandesha2
Date Tue, 11 Jul 2006 06:25:27 GMT
Hi Thomas,

Could you please create an JIRA issue on providing i18n support in
Sandesha2.

Yes. what u mention is correct. The problem is axis2 having some hardcoded
values in Message and MessageConstant classes.

It seems like we can do a small modification to Axis2 and make it provide
support for i18n extensions. The approach that came to my mind is
maintaining a HashMap of MessageBundles in the message class (instaead of
one). So Sandesha2 can add its own messageBundle to this map. Whan
retrieving values we can ask the message class to retrieve the values from
this Bundle instead of the default one. I'll try to do this modification to
Axis2.

I'm CCing this to axis-dev so that they can comment on this approach.

Chamikara