ws-fx-dev mailing list archives

From Mancinelli Elodie <elodie.mancine...@bull.net>
Subject Re: [Axis2,Sandesha2]MTOM/XOP + WSRM
Date Mon, 03 Jul 2006 13:36:14 GMT
Hi Chamikara,

Thanks you for your help.

I change the 'InvokeInOrder' policy in the module.xml to 'false' in the
sandesha2_1.0 mar.
And now,I have an other error. I give you the catalina log:

3 juil. 2006 15:01:45 org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve custom
GRAVE: Exception Processing ErrorPage[errorCode=500,
location=/axis2-web/Error/error500.jsp]
org.apache.jasper.JasperException: "getOutputStream()" a déjà été appelé
pour cette réponse
        at
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.handleJspException(JspServletWrapper.java:510)
        at
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:387)
        at
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:314)
        at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:264)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:252)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:173)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.invoke(ApplicationDispatcher.java:672)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.processRequest(ApplicationDispatcher.java:465)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.doForward(ApplicationDispatcher.java:398)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.forward(ApplicationDispatcher.java:301)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.custom(StandardHostValve.java:363)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.status(StandardHostValve.java:284)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.throwable(StandardHostValve.java:228)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:134)
        at
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:107)
        at
        at
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:869)
        at
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11BaseProtocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.processConnection(Http11BaseProtocol.java:667)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.util.net.PoolTcpEndpoint.processSocket(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:527)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.util.net.LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.runIt(LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.java:80)
        at
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)

I search in the mailling list,and I don't find if there is a solution
but I find a JIRA bug(http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-707).

Have you an idea?

Elodie