ws-fx-dev mailing list archives

From Dasarath Weeratunge <dweer...@purdue.edu>
Subject Re: TransactionManager error
Date Thu, 15 Dec 2005 22:56:13 GMT
Quoting "Brian Dillon (ext. 944)" <Brian.Dillon@FINEOS.com>:

> Hi
>
> I am trying to get a simple client to use Kandula fro transaction support.
> Unfortunately I get the following error once I call;
>
> 		TransactionManager tm = TransactionManager.getInstance();
> 		tm.begin();

Hope you tried the 'interop' sample first. It shows how to setup Kandula_1.

Looks like you have a problem on the server side. Please check whether your
services are deployed in axis properly. Further, the default settings assume
that you have TCP monitor running on 8081 and redirecting this port to 8080.

--dasarath