ws-fx-dev mailing list archives

From Saminda Abeyruwan <sami...@opensource.lk>
Subject Need info in setting up Kandula2 to interop with Indigo
Date Thu, 03 Nov 2005 14:25:00 GMT
Hi devs,

There is a big opportunity to Kandula2 to interop with Indigo in
Indigo_Plug_Fest
{http://131.107.72.15/Transactions_Service_Indigo/TransactionalService.svc?wsdl}
{http://131.107.72.15/ilab/wcfinteroplab.htm}. As i understand,
Kandula2 in early stages and if we can pass some scenarios that would
be  really good.

Can someone please aid me on this,

1. TransactionManager needs an EPR of ActivationCoordinator, can we use
our own one to this or Indigo's implemented one, if exist. {need to find
out, though}

2. Wrote a Stub based on KandulaDemoServiceStub, which will call
"DoNotWorkScenario".

If someone  can point me  out  to  what  ActivationCoordinator  i must
you,  that would  be really  appriciative.

Please be kind enough to respond.

Saminda