ws-fx-dev mailing list archives

From Abdul Ashik <abdul.as...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: WSS4J documentation / Comparison of WS-Security Toolkits
Date Wed, 06 Jul 2005 09:30:38 GMT
Hi Dims,

Many thanks for the link.

I'm wondering since the publication date of the whitepaper was Jan 15 2005,
can you confirm that WSS4J can now support the <wsu:Timestamp> element ? The
author mentioned that this was one of the areas where the interop test
between JWSDP and WSS4J didn't work. If <wsu:Timestamp> is now supported,
has this been tested against .NET ? I'm sure I've read something about it in
recent comms in the mailing list, but can't remember.

Cheers,
Ash