ws-fx-dev mailing list archives

From Picone Giuseppe <Giuseppe.Pic...@atosorigin.com>
Subject Sandesha 1.0-RC1 in a remote machine
Date Mon, 25 Jul 2005 10:00:42 GMT
I downloaded Apache Sandesha 1.0-RC1 and deployed
when I deploy in my localhost everything is ok,
but when I deploy in a remote machine the answer does not return to the
SimpleAxisServer on port 9070 bridged to 9090 by tcpmon.

The only change I made, in the prj, is in the build target "run_tcp1"
redirecting to the remote machine:remote port

What's the matter?

Thanks
Giuseppe
Giuseppe Calogero Picone

Giuseppe Calogero Picone

IT Security  Analyst

Atos Origin

Via Antiniana 2/A
80078 Pozzuoli (NA)
Italy

Phone  (               + 39 081 6103  346
Fax       4                + 39 081 6103 200
e-mail .              giuseppe.picone@atosorigin.com
Web                        http://www.atosorigin.com

Sema S.p.A.. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you
have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination,
forwarding, printing, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited.