ws-fx-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Kinard <akin...@cisco.com>
Subject Can I include a Cert in a SOAP Header using WSS4J
Date Thu, 28 Jul 2005 18:19:44 GMT
Hello All,

I have a project in which I would like to send a signed message to a
client and include a cert in the SOAP header.  Basically, I have a
need to verify the identity of the sender without keeping a local
keystore.  I have used WSS4J for sending a signed message, but have
not found any documentation on including the cert in the SOAP header,
which I think is covered by the XML-Signature spec.

Does anyone have any information on how I might do this?

Regards,
Andrew Kinard
AK;-)