ws-fx-dev mailing list archives

From Gürkan Vural <gurkan.vu...@tcmb.gov.tr>
Subject Re: AW: order of sign and encr in .NET
Date Fri, 08 Jul 2005 09:05:55 GMT
sorry wss4j can verify all elements but not final signature value. it
processes all elements in the correct order.  I am trying to verify
username token signature with
http://www.w3.org/2000/09/xmldsig#hmac-sha1 algorithm. I can verify what
i send to biztalk but not from biztalk. In the attachment there is a
sample soap message. Can anyone try to verify this?

--
gurkan