ws-fx-dev mailing list archives

From Gürkan Vural <gurkan.vu...@tcmb.gov.tr>
Subject Re: order of sign and encr in .NET
Date Fri, 08 Jul 2005 05:59:20 GMT
Granqvist, Hans wrote:

>>... biztalk outputs
>>DataReference above Signature element and this causes
>>decryption before signature and sign validation fails because
>>decryption changes the value of body element.
>>

>Is it you or biztalk that implies processing order from
>the element order?
>
>Hans

Whatever order I send data to Biztalk it processes correctly. Because my
java client (wss4j) puts the headers of last operation above the others.
However Biztalk always sends DataReference above Signature element and
my java client (wss4j) first processes the encrypted body so signature
validation fails.

--
gurkan

Bu e-posta sadece yukarida isimleri belirtilen kisiler arasinda özel haberlesme amacini tasimaktadir.
Size yanlislikla ulasmissa lütfen gönderen kisiyi bilgilendiriniz ve mesaji sisteminizden
siliniz. Turkiye Cumhuriyet Merkez Bankasi A.S. bu mesajin icerigi ile ilgili olarak hicbir
hukuksal sorumlulugu kabul etmez.

This e-mail communication is intended for the private use of the people named above. If you
received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete it from your
system. The Central Bank of The Republic of Turkey does not accept legal responsibility for
the contents of this message.