ws-fx-dev mailing list archives

From Thilina Gunarathne <cset...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Beta's for all ws-fx projects
Date Sun, 05 Jun 2005 12:17:42 GMT
Hi,
I'll take up the Kandula project with Dasarath Aiya overlooking it. Even now
we have a Maven target which generates a dist. We'll target on making sure
the ws-coordination & Atomic transaction implementations meet the interop
scenerios by 27th. BA will take some time to come out. :)
 thanks & regards,
~Thilina

> Folks,
>
> How about we schedula a beta for all ws-fx projects this month? Can we
> shoot for June 27th? All we need is a maven or ant target that can
> generate the dist that we can call a release. Can folks take ownership
> of which project they would like to help make a release for? Let me
> know.
>
> Thanks,
> dims
> --