ws-dev mailing list archives

From Oleynik Katerina <katerinaoley...@yandex.ua>
Subject Contributing to Apache Woden project
Date Wed, 01 Feb 2017 12:17:54 GMT
as QA. I'm new to quality assurance and looking for the chance to earn some experience by
getting involved into open source project. My sphere of interest is web-services using SOAP.
That's why Woden project attracts me.</div><div>I know Java programming language
and I'm actively studying test automation. I'd like to help with creating automated tests.</div><div