Sorry about the previous email.

Hi Andreas,

In our product we use AXIOM for XML processing and pass XMLin non-coalescing mode ("javax.xml.stream.isCoalescing",false). As a result of this when we get a soap message which has a lengthy CDATA block axiom breaks down it into multiple CDATA chunks.

In your email [1] I noted you have stated that there is a way of configuring Woodstox to report CDATA sections without splitting text nodes into chunks. Will you please be able to point a document or any other reference guid on how to do it.

Your prompt response would be so much appreciated.

Thank You.
Regards,
Sewmini

[1] https://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/ws-commons-dev/201005.mbox/%3CAANLkTil8yCIp2L7nmJJS3-Po3zr4g6s38vCbY7ngjjUb@mail.gmail.com%3E