ws-dev mailing list archives

From "Rory O'Donnell" <rory.odonn...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: Apache Neethi dependencies on JDK-Internal APIs
Date Mon, 22 Jun 2015 07:04:33 GMT
Hi Andreas,

That means Apache Neethi has no internal dependencies, thanks for that.
Can you tell me what version of Apache Neethi you checked?

At https://wiki.openjdk.java.net/display/Adoption/JDK+9+Outreach you can
find a (preliminary) list of
other changes that might affect your project's code in JDK 9, and other
things to consider when testing
with JDK 9.

If you are already testing with JDK 9, and have run into other issues,
please let us know! If you haven't
done so yet, and would like to start, our Quality Outreach effort [0] is
a good way to get started, get
regular updates on new builds to test and what to check for, and get
help navigating the JDK development
process, from filing issues to providing feedback.

Rgds,Rory

[0] https://wiki.openjdk.java.net/display/quality/Quality+Outreach