ws-dev mailing list archives

From Andreas Veithen <andreas.veit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Axiom test cases doesn't run
Date Sat, 12 Oct 2013 19:25:30 GMT
TestGetDocumentElementWithIllFormedDocument is part of a test suite
that is built by OMTestSuiteBuilder and that is executed by the
OMImplementationTest classes in axiom-impl and axiom-dom. You can't
execute it directly in Eclipse. However, you can execute
OMImplementationTest using Eclipse.

Andreas