ws-dev mailing list archives

From Gary Gregory <garydgreg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VFS] FTPS problem
Date Fri, 07 Sep 2012 11:53:34 GMT
The FTPS unit test
org.apache.commons.vfs2.provider.ftps.test.FtpsProviderTestCase_Disabled
uses:

    protected FileSystemOptions getFileSystemOptions()
    {
        if (fileSystemOptions == null)
        {
            fileSystemOptions = new FileSystemOptions();
            final FtpsFileSystemConfigBuilder builder =
FtpsFileSystemConfigBuilder.getInstance();
            builder.setPassiveMode(fileSystemOptions, true);
            builder.setDataTimeout(fileSystemOptions,
Integer.valueOf(2000));
            builder.setFtpsType(fileSystemOptions,
FtpsFileSystemConfigBuilder.FTPS_TYPE_IMPLICIT);
        }
        return fileSystemOptions;
    }

This test is actually disabled due to a different issue, maybe in Commons
Net.

Gary

Blog: http://garygregory.wordpress.com
Home: http://garygregory.com/