ws-dev mailing list archives

From Jochen Wiedmann <jochen.wiedm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Getting XmlRpcClientException when using xml rpc 3.1.3 jar
Date Wed, 19 Oct 2011 19:36:01 GMT
Doesn't look like a proper response from the Nessus server. Could you
use Wireshark, tcpdump, or a similar tool to trace the conversation
between client and server. This should allow me to be more specific.

Thanks,

Jochen

--
Capitalism is the astounding belief that the most wickedest of men
will do the most wickedest of things for the greatest good of

John Maynard Keynes (http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Keynes)

https://linuxcounter.net/user/221257.html