ws-dev mailing list archives

From Sérgio Freitas <giodefrei...@gmail.com>
Subject I can not send my own Serializable implementation as parameter through apache xml-rpc communication
Date Wed, 05 Oct 2011 20:00:09 GMT
Hi there,

I'm trying to send my own serialized object implementations as parameter
through a apache xml-rpc communication (server to client), but it gives me
an exception "premature end of file" when parcing the xml on the client
side. I already have the extensions enabled on both sides so I suppose the
message is not being totally sent to the other side. Notice that if I try
send an empty array of that Serializable implementation, the exception is
not fired up. it is something related with the content length?

Best,
Sergio Freitas.