ws-dev mailing list archives

From "Kukatla, Srinivasa (EXP N-ACI)" <srinivasa.kuka...@lmco.com>
Subject RE: EXTERNAL: Re: WSS4J 1.6.0 patches
Date Fri, 01 Jul 2011 21:45:22 GMT
Hi,

  I have created the following defects in JIRA: I have also attached the source files with
the updated code. Please look into them.

WSS-295, WSS296, WSS297.

WSS-298 is a Open Saml Defect. But I do not know where we can create the defect for that hence,
I have created here.

Regards
Srinivas
From: Colm O hEigeartaigh [coheigea@apache.org]
Sent: Friday, July 01, 2011 12:13 PM
To: Kukatla, Srinivasa (EXP N-ACI)
Cc: dev@ws.apache.org
Subject: EXTERNAL: Re: WSS4J 1.6.0 patches

Hi Kukatla,

The developer list for WSS4J is now "dev@ws.apache.org". We can't
accept code contributions sent to the mailing list - you must create
JIRAs for the problems you have found here:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WSS

Attach the code contributions to each JIRA, ticking the box that
grants ASF the license to use the software.

Thanks,

Colm.

On Thu, Jun 30, 2011 at 9:53 PM, Kukatla, Srinivasa (EXP N-ACI)
<srinivasa.kukatla@lmco.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Please find the attached ZIP file containing several patched to WSS4J 1.6.0. Please download
the attachment, and remove the extension .allow.

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh

http://coheigea.blogspot.com/
Talend - http://www.talend.com