ws-dev mailing list archives

From Benson Margulies <bimargul...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Local changes on people.apache.org:/www/ws.apache.org
Date Sat, 04 Jun 2011 12:36:45 GMT
Andreas,

Due to long-ago bitrot, there were some incidents where I got reports
of serious site problems after the release. I didn't think that
rerunning the vote process made sense. So I patched the site and the
source in parallel (I hope). What I really think is that the download
area and related stuff should not be maintained with the site plugin.

--benson