ws-dev mailing list archives

From Demetris <demet...@ece.neu.edu>
Subject Re: Woden on mobile devices
Date Mon, 09 May 2011 17:55:48 GMT

Hi Lawrence,

not sure if I responded to this one but I appreciate the feedback. I
know I was able to run
apps written on Java 1.5 on Android but most likely Woden, XML parsers
etc. would need
to be imported into Android Java and DAlvik OS before it can be run and
that may not be
an easy task. In any case, I will see what other options I have in this
case.

Thanks