ws-dev mailing list archives

From Dmitry Repchevsky <dmitry.repchev...@bsc.es>
Subject [XmlSchema 2.0] XmlSchemaObject equals() problem
Date Tue, 05 Apr 2011 11:56:43 GMT
Hello!

Trying to remove an XmlSchemaElement object from XmlSchema I faced a
problem with XmlSchemaObject equals() method.

XmlSchema keeps its items in a ArrayList which uses equals() to compare
elements.

calling
xmlSchema.getItems().remove(xmlSchemaElement);
just removes a first item...

Right now I have to search an item by myself to find an index to remove.

Kind regards,

Dmitry

WARNING / LEGAL TEXT: This message is intended only for the use of the
individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain
information which is privileged, confidential, proprietary, or exempt
from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended
recipient or the person responsible for delivering the message to the
intended recipient, you are strictly prohibited from disclosing,
distributing, copying, or in any way using this message. If you have
received this communication in error, please notify the sender and
destroy and delete any copies you may have received.

http://www.bsc.es/disclaimer.htm