ws-dev mailing list archives

From Glen Daniels <g...@thoughtcraft.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Neethi 2.0.5
Date Fri, 01 Apr 2011 15:52:23 GMT
Hi Dan,

Looks good, although I haven't had a chance to actually test it.  A
couple of tiny nits:

- RELEASE-NOTE.txt should be updated to reflect 2.0.5
- The site xdocs claim the latest release is 2.0.3 (but allow you to
download 2.0.4), but I'm not sure those are currently used anyway.

I don't think these are serious enough to warrant a -1, so here's my +0.

--Glen