ws-dev mailing list archives

From Joakim Ohlrogge <joakim.ohlro...@agical.com>
Subject Re: unsubscribe
Date Tue, 02 Nov 2010 08:14:12 GMT
Thanks! As I have little or no interest in the ws list that I did not
sign up for I have not read the explanations. I tried to unsubscribe
to the list I signed up for and that did not work anymore. I followed
the instructions here: http://ws.apache.org/jaxme/mailinglists.html

I still think a footer would be a good idea. That would make it so
much easier for everyone and it would not have to be explained
numerous times. Normally I would be more patient but I really did not
sign up for this. I just noticed that I got a lot of mails that I
didn't get before. Thanks for your help. Unsubscribing now :)

/J