ws-dev mailing list archives

From Sagara Gunathunga <sagara.gunathu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Welcome to dev@ws.apache.org
Date Thu, 04 Nov 2010 00:31:02 GMT
Some of the WS projects are inter-depending , some of them don't have enough
developers. With my past experience on Woden  I'm completely agree with
facts mentioned in the original proposal [1] also I believe this is an
important move we made. I accept there can be exceptional cases those who
want to live alone, I'm not sure whether we can use kind of a filtering
mechanism for them or create a separate list for them .

BTW do you think asking to redo this change only because of a one project is
a good option ?

[1] -
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/ws-commons-dev/201010.mbox/%3C201010121710.29798.dkulp@apache.org%3E

Thanks !