ws-dev mailing list archives

From Andreas Veithen <andreas.veit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Axiom 1.2.10
Date Wed, 03 Nov 2010 18:19:36 GMT
This vote has been open for more than 72 hours, with the following results:

5 binding +1 votes: Andreas Veithen, Ruchith Fernando, Thilina
Gunarathne, Samisa Abeysinghe, Sagara Gunathunga
2 non binding +1 votes: Nadir Amra, Senaka Fernando
1 binding 0 vote: David Illsley

Although David didn't formally change his vote to +1, he nevertheless
agreed to consider the reported issue as minor and to let the release
proceed.

Note that the count of binding/non binding votes is based on the
current content of the committee-info.txt file (except for Sagara,
whose name is not yet included in the list of PMC members). If your
vote has been incorrectly counted as non binding, please complain to
your favorite PMC chair ;-)

I'm calling this vote closed and I will start publishing the release.

Andreas