ws-dev mailing list archives

From Andreas Veithen <andreas.veit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Remove Axis2 stuff from WS site.....
Date Wed, 03 Nov 2010 21:24:04 GMT
Then you should let people know that you are expecting such a patch. I
thought that this was all about Axis, and I only discovered right now
that the link to Axiom (which is still a WS project!) is no longer
there. Just let me know what is the right version of Forrest to use
(and if there are any other stuff that I need to know to generate the
site), and I'll fix it.

Andreas

On Wed, Nov 3, 2010 at 22:18, Benson Margulies <bimargulies@gmail.com> wrote:
> Andreas,
>
> I thought someone was going to make me a patch for the link wording
> that appealed to them.
>
> --benson
>

> On Wed, Nov 3, 2010 at 5:13 PM, Andreas Veithen
> <andreas.veithen@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I just noticed that there is no more link from the WS homepage to
>> Axiom. There is no excuse for this one :-(
>>
>> Andreas

>>> It's been 10 MONTHS!?!   I think that's been more than an adequate amount of
>>> time for the Axis project to actually finish their job of moving to a TLP.
>>> You cannot tell me that in 10 months of time, not one person was able to copy
>>> the content over (or update poms and do a site:deploy or whatever you guys do
>>> for web content).
>>>

>>> Dan

Axis