ws-dev mailing list archives

From Sanjiva Weerawarana <sanj...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Axiom 1.2.10
Date Tue, 02 Nov 2010 02:19:18 GMT
It is a minor but important issue. However since Axiom's primary users are
upstream projects I think its ok. If there were lots of end-users of Axiom
I'd say otherwise but in this case I think its ok.

Sanjiva.

--
Sanjiva Weerawarana, Ph.D.
Founder, Director & Chief Scientist; Lanka Software Foundation;

Blog: http://sanjiva.weerawarana.org/