ws-dev mailing list archives

From Benson Margulies <bimargul...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Welcome to dev@ws.apache.org
Date Wed, 03 Nov 2010 22:42:56 GMT
Lars,

This is a dev list for an Apache project that hosts several small
modules. There are not enough developers involved in any one of the
individual projects to support independent mailing lists. No one here
is 'professional'. We are all volunteers. If you are not interested in
our internal developmental deliberations, then you are welcome to
stick to the user list, which will be much lighter in traffic.

Best Regards
Benson Margulies