ws-dev mailing list archives

From Joakim Ohlrogge <joakim.ohlro...@agical.com>
Subject Re: unsubscribe
Date Mon, 01 Nov 2010 20:09:49 GMT
Yes,
There are pros an cons. On one hand people probably sign up for information
on one project and don't give a rats... about the others. On the other hand
you get some info on other projects. I personally think that the cons
outweigh the pros and I doubt that people will adapt in other ways than
finding a working way to unsubscribe. Today I noticed that the information
on how to unsubscribe from jaxme did not work.
So how do I unsubscribe from the merged list (assuming that I've spent the
ten minutes I have looking for it and not quite being sure what I'm
subscribing to anymore?) :)