ws-dev mailing list archives

From Fulvio Re Cecconi <fulvio.rececc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: unsubscribe
Date Mon, 01 Nov 2010 20:00:35 GMT
If you please tell me how to unsubscribe I'll adapt.

--
ing. FULVIO RE CECCONI
BEST - Politecnico di Milano

Il giorno 01/nov/2010, alle ore 20:48, Fernando Nasser <fnasser@redhat.com> ha scritto:

> Lawrence Mandel wrote:
>>
>> I think we can all see from the large number of unsubscribe requests that there were
many people happy to get some targeted information from the different dev and user lists before
who are not interested in getting information about all of Apache WS now that the lists have
merged. I wonder if we've done a disservice to the Apache WS community by merging all of the
lists.