ws-dev mailing list archives

From Don Albertson <dg...@psu.edu>
Subject Re: Welcome to dev@ws.apache.org
Date Wed, 03 Nov 2010 23:21:25 GMT

I take issue with Benson's  assertion that there are not enough people
to support any one of the individual projects.
I can't speak for the other lists, but XML-RPC was serving its small
interest group very well.
Merging it into this monstrosity will eventually drive people to unsub
thereby losing what was working well.
Doing such a thing without troubling to inquire is sheer hubris.
dga