ws-dev mailing list archives

From Lars Schnoor <Lars.Schn...@ifad.dk>
Subject Re: Welcome to dev@ws.apache.org
Date Wed, 03 Nov 2010 22:15:21 GMT
Hi

I originally signed up for the XML-RPC mailing list because that was the
project that was and still is interesting to me. In the last couple of
days however I have been bombarded with SPAM from all kinds of Apache
projects that I am not interested in at all. At some point someone asked
if it was a mistake to merge the Apache mailing lists and a couple of
people replied that they actually  think that it indeed was a big
mistake and that was it, no action whatsoever.
So my question is very simple, is there some professional person that
can see that it was a very bad idea to merge the mailing lists and is
willing to undo this mistake, or do we people that don't what our
mailboxes filled-up with unrelated SPAM, have to unsubscribe?
And Lawrence, was there any point in your message asking if it was a
mistake?

Lars