ws-dev mailing list archives

From rolandpeng <rolandp...@cht.com.tw>
Subject how to get standard user defined as 'parameter user' in client_deploy.wsdd
Date Thu, 04 Nov 2010 08:10:57 GMT

in  this apidoc :
http://ws.apache.org/wss4j/apidocs/org/apache/ws/security/handler/WSHandlerConstants.html#ENCRYPTION_USER

--skip--
If only encryption of the SOAP body data is requested, it is recommended to
use this parameter to define the username. The application can then use the
standard user and password functions (see example at USER) to enable HTTP
authentication functions.

--

In my case, I only encrypt the SOAP body.So I need to use the standard user
as defined in parameter "user" to do the further work.