ws-dev mailing list archives

From ant elder <ant.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Remove Axis2 stuff from WS site.....
Date Mon, 25 Oct 2010 19:13:51 GMT
I agree with the sentiment of Sanjiva's message, the WS project
wouldn't exist without all the work and projects from the past and i
don't see it would hurt to remember and recognize that, i.e. pay
homage too them rather than cleanse them from the website. The history
page sounds good, and whats the harm in also everywhere the existing
WS sub projects get mentioned to also mention the ones that have moved
out or been retired.

   ...ant