ws-dev mailing list archives

From Sanjiva Weerawarana <sanj...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: Remove Axis2 stuff from WS site.....
Date Mon, 25 Oct 2010 14:03:49 GMT
Dan, +1 for moving the stuff but really, we need to retain some history
here. I will write a history section and put it into the WS project - losing
history of Apache SOAP, Apache Axis and the various other things that
defined the WS project for nearly 10 years is not acceptable.

A bit of patience on moving out please - the WS project was anchored by Axis
for a hell of a long time. I'm not sure why this bothers you so much.

Sanjiva.

--
Sanjiva Weerawarana, Ph.D.
Founder, Director & Chief Scientist; Lanka Software Foundation;

Blog: http://sanjiva.weerawarana.org/