ws-dev mailing list archives

From Glen Daniels <g...@thoughtcraft.com>
Subject Re: Mailing list changes.....
Date Mon, 18 Oct 2010 03:01:09 GMT
+1 to these changes, and thanks for pushing this forward, Dan.  I added
myself as a requested moderator on the issue.

Especially since everything is going to be combined, I'd probably suggest we
set up commits@ to cut down a bit on traffic.  But IMO, Hudson notifications
should go to dev@ so that build breaks are less likely to fall through the
cracks.

--Glen