ws-dev mailing list archives

From jehanzeb.qay...@gmail.com
Subject Re: Remove Axis2 stuff from WS site.....
Date Mon, 25 Oct 2010 16:19:16 GMT
Please remove me from list.

Automatic unsub not working.
-----Original Message-----
From: Ram-A Kumar <ram-a.kumar@db.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 11:48:17
To: <dev@ws.apache.org>
Cc: <dev@ws.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Remove Axis2 stuff from WS site.....

Please remove me from the list..

Thanks
Ram-A Kumar (Ram Krishan Kumar)
Analyst, DSR
Efficient Frontiers(http://ef.gto.intranet.db.com)

Andreas Veithen <andreas.veithen@gmail.com>
10/25/2010 11:45 AM
Please respond to
dev@ws.apache.org

cc

Subject
Re: Remove Axis2 stuff from WS site.....

Yes, that is what Dan suggested. We should try it, and if it works, case
closed.

Andreas

-

wrote:
> [...]

 and

http://www.sahanafoundation.org/
http://www.cse.mrt.ac.lk/

>>> --
>>> Daniel Kulp
>>> dkulp@apache.org
>>> http://dankulp.com/blog

---
This communication may contain confidential and/or privileged information.
If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this communication
in error) please notify the sender immediately and destroy this
communication. Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of the
material in this communication is strictly forbidden.

Deutsche Bank does not render legal or tax advice, and the information
contained in this communication should not be regarded as such.