ws-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Proposed resolution to create Apache jUDDI Project
Date Thu, 05 Aug 2010 15:12:02 GMT

It looks fine by me.

The only concern that may be raised is a PMC of only 4 people is a bit small.
You would need 3/4 participation to get a release out.   I don't think it's a
HUGE deal at this point, but it's something you may want to have a prepared
statement for in case the board asks about it.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org