ws-dev mailing list archives

From Tetsuya Kitahata ...@spa.nifty.com>
Subject Shame of YOU
Date Wed, 18 Nov 2009 08:39:44 GMT
Most of the things that PRC is doing is utterly showing the bureaucratic phase of Apache software
foundation. I really was amazed by that.

PRC is just sweeping  uncomfortable truths under the carpet.

The original motivation of the creation of PRC (See the log @committers) -- utterly changed
by the obsolete persons - what about thinking the retirement? 10 years has passed. well done.

I am very ashamed of the fact that I proposed the creation of Public Relations and Communication
related PMC.

Just it was getting a helping hand for becoming bureaucratic organization? I am very ashamed
of -- original intention of mine was obvious. There was a lack of communications between many
projects plus communication with users/outsiders. So, internal, external communication would
be needed. -- and Bill (William Jr.) named it as "Public Relations and Communication committee"

And the result was -- revoke me and apachenews from planetapache?   --- shame

Shane, are you listening, huh?

Tetsuya