ws-dev mailing list archives

From Jochen Wiedmann <jochen.wiedm...@gmail.com>
Subject VOTE: Release Apache XML-RPC 3.1.2 (RC1)
Date Mon, 20 Apr 2009 20:01:10 GMT
Hi,

I'd like to call for a release of Apache XML-RPC, version 3.1.2. This
is a bug fix release with no functional changes, compared to 3.1.1.
See below for changes. The proposed release can be found at

    https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/xmlrpc-010/org/apache/xmlrpc/xmlrpc-dist/3.1.2/

The proposed site is at

    http://people.apache.org/~jochen/xmlrpc

The SVN tag is

    http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/webservices/xmlrpc/tags/xmlrpc-3.1.2

Please cast your vote:

[ ] +1
[ ] =0
[ ] -1

- Fix: Eliminated a possible race condition in the ThreadPool. Fixes
XMLRPC-162. Thanks to Mark Gertsvolf.
- Fix: The ThreadPool could create more threads than configured. Fixes
XMLRPC-161. Thanks to Mark Gertsvolf.
- Fix: Weakened the access control in the WebServer class in order to
make subclassing easier. Fixes XMLRPC-160. Thanks to James Baldassari.
- Fix: Improved the handling of HTTP status codes that indicate an
error. Fixes XMLRPC-159. Thanks to Brandon DuRette.
- Fix: Fixed a possible NPE in case of a malformed HTTP request in the
WebServer. Thanks to Alan Burlison.
- Fix: The webserver's connection timeout wasn't applied to the
ServletWebServer. Fixes XMLRPC-166. Thanks to Alan Burlison.
- Fix: A client could prevent other clients from connecting by not
sending any data. Fixes XMLRPC-166. Thanks to Alan Burlison.
- Fix: The platforms default encoding has been used at some point when
decoding HTTP headers. Fixes XMLRPC-164. Thanks to Greg Wurth.
- Fix: Could not resolve Maven dependency in repo1. Thanks to Yuen-Chi Lian.

--
I have always wished for my computer to be as easy to use as my
how to use my telephone.

    -- (Bjarne Stroustrup,
http://www.research.att.com/~bs/bs_faq.html#really-say-that
       My guess: Nokia E50)