ws-dev mailing list archives

From Glen Daniels <g...@thoughtcraft.com>
Subject Re: Still need one more binding vote for XmlSchema 1.4.5 ...
Date Sat, 18 Apr 2009 16:53:45 GMT
Although belated, a +1 from me as well - my apologies for being out of the
loop here, I wasn't getting notifications of my WS mail for the last bunch of
days (fixed now).

I will ensure Dims is appropriately removed from committee-info.txt.  As it
turns out this is already done in my working copy, but I guess I just
couldn't bring myself to hit "commit". :)

--Glen