ws-dev mailing list archives

From Nandana Mihindukulasooriya <nand...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] wss4j-1.5.5
Date Wed, 29 Oct 2008 10:09:21 GMT

Hi Fred,
       I reviewed the release artifacts and my comments are listed below.

1.) Following source files in the wss4j-src-1.5.5.zip doesn't have the
Apache license header.
     src/org/apache/ws/security/util/XMLUtils.java
     src/org/apache/ws/security/saml/WSSignSAMLEnvelope.java
     src/org/apache/ws/security/saml/WSSecSignatureSAML.java
     src/org/apache/ws/security/saml/SAMLUtil.java
     src/org/apache/ws/security/message/token/SecurityContextToken.java
     src/org/apache/ws/security/handler/RequestData.java

2.) Shouldn't we include the licenses of the jars we ship in the
wss4j-otherjars-1.5.5.zip ?

thanks,
nandana