ws-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Ws Wiki] Update of "Axis2/JAX-WS Integration" by NickGallardo
Date Fri, 18 Jan 2008 14:11:55 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by NickGallardo:
http://wiki.apache.org/ws/Axis2/JAX-WS_Integration

- Describe Axis2/JAX-WS Integration here.
+ One of the goals for Axis2 1.4 is to fully integrate JAX-WS into the current Axis2 deployment
structure.

+ = Server =
+
+  * Deployment: JIRA issue AXIS2-3223; [https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-3223]
has been opened to cover general deployment integration.
+
+
+ = Client =
+
+ There are some minor changes needed to get the client working optimally.  These issue revolve
around getting the Axis2 portions of the client properly configured.  The JAX-WS 2.0 client
APIs have been completely implemented, and a number of the 2.1 additions have been made as
well.
+
+  * ConfigurationContext: Right now there isn't a clean way to the JAX-WS client to specify
the axis2.xml and repository to configure modules on the client side.  There's a ConfigurationContextFactory
that's exposed in the JAX-WS impl, but I this has been something for the internal impl to
use thus far.
+
+  * Session management: This one may already be addressed, but I would need to do more testing
in a standalone (non-Servlet Container) environment to say it's completely address.
+