ws-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Ws Wiki] Update of "FrontPage/Axis2C/Licensing" by senaka
Date Sat, 12 Jan 2008 13:34:18 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by senaka:
http://wiki.apache.org/ws/FrontPage/Axis2C/Licensing

           1. pthread
           1. Apache Maven (Website and organization)
           1. Doxygen (API docs)
+          1. netinet/tcp.h [Linux Specific]
+          1. ltdl.h (If using LTDL instead of dlfcn) [Linux Specific]

  === Axis2/C Misc Software Used ===
           1. Visual Studio Express (IDE support, MS Windows)
           1. Nmake (MS Build System)
           1. libtool, automake, autoconf (Unix Build System)

- === Axis2/C Things to be Investigated ===
+ === Axis2/C Licensing Things to be Investigated ===
           1. WSDL files
           1. Other XML files
           1. Interop test cases
+          1. IIS Server Related stuff
+
+ === Not sure about Licensing ===
+          1. Use of GNU C library headers
+          1. Use of Windows headers and Winsock2
+
+
+ === Use of Trademarks ===
+
+ We have also got to investigate the use of registered trademarks such as
+ OpenSSL, Microsoft, etc. in our project.

  === Rampart/C Dependencies ===