ws-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Ws Wiki] Update of "Mirae/Core" by Gayeon Yoo
Date Tue, 22 Aug 2006 07:35:03 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by Gayeon Yoo:
http://wiki.apache.org/ws/Mirae/Core

   * I studied JSR280.[[BR]]
   * Mirae need to add SAX2 interface and dom part for JSR 280.[[BR]]
   ----
-
   ----
  {{{
  22'nd - 24'th June
@@ -58, +57 @@

    1.  Location
  [[BR]]
   * I think that modified StAX API’s AttributeBase class can substitute implementation
codes of Attribute and Location.
- ----
+  ----
-
   ----
  {{{
  3'rd July
@@ -69, +67 @@

  [[BR]]
   * I finished off reading NonValidationParser Class of SAX API.
   ----
-
   ----
  {{{
   4'th July
@@ -84, +81 @@

  	 * Because XMLStreamReader must have Reader for InputSource.[[BR]]

  	2. Unmatched problem of SAX's Locator and  Location
-
   ----

   ----
  {{{
   5'th July
  }}}
-
   * I created handler class for test.[[BR]]
-
   * First Goal. [[BR]]
    1. Start Document and EndDocument.[[BR]]
    1. StartElement and EndElement.[[BR]]
-
+
   {{{
   test document (test1.xml)
   ------------------------------------
@@ -113, +107 @@

   * Second Goal.[[BR]]
      1. Processing of charatecre in Element[[BR]]
-
   {{{
   test document (test2.xml)
   ------------------------------------
@@ -121, +114 @@

   }}}

-
   * Third Goal.[[BR]]
       1. Processing of many element.[[BR]]
   {{{
@@ -130, +122 @@

  <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
   }}}
-
   ----
-
   ----
  {{{
   10'th July
  }}}
-
   * Fourth Goal.[[BR]]
     1. Processing of attribute and namespace[[BR]]
     2. Processing of processing instrction[[BR]]
@@ -158, +147 @@

     <pages />
  </document>
   }}}
+
-
-
   * Future works[[BR]]
     1.  Processing of DTD
- 	- Entity[[BR]]
+ 			- Entity[[BR]]
- 	- Namespace[[BR]]
+ 			- Namespace[[BR]]

     2.  Other handler method
         - ignorableWhitespace[[BR]]
@@ -176, +164 @@

     3. set/getFeature()
   ----
-
   ----
  {{{
    12'nd July
  }}}
-
-
- * Completed work [[BR]]
+  * Completed work [[BR]]
     1. XMLInputFactory's get/setFeature() method;
     2. NamespaceAware option.
- 	- StartPrefixMapping
+ 		- StartPrefixMapping
- 	- EndPrefixMapping
+ 		- EndPrefixMapping

   {{{
   test document (test5.xml) by Beginning XML 3rd Edition
@@ -252, +237 @@

  END_DOCUMENT
   }}}
   ----
-
   ----
  {{{
    18 - 19'nd July
  }}}
-
- 1. Current SAX API adds following interface
+  1. Current SAX API adds following interface
      * ContentHandler
      * EntityResolver
      * DTDHandler
      * ErrorHandler
      * XMLReader
      * XMLFilter
- [[BR]]
- 2.  The org.xml.sax.helpers.DefaultHandler has been updated to implement [[BR]]
+  2.  The org.xml.sax.helpers.DefaultHandler has been updated to implement [[BR]]
       ContentHandler, EntityResolver, DTDHandler, and ErrorHandler interfaces.[[BR]]
- [[BR]]
- 3.  I created XMLFilterImpl class.[[BR]]
+  3.  I created XMLFilterImpl class.
-
   ----
-
   ----
  {{{
    24 - 25'th July
  }}}
-
   1. I implemented XMLReader in StAX-based SAX parser class.[[BR]]
-
   2. I designed simple DTD parser for SAX.[[BR]]
-
   ----
+  ----
+ {{{
+   Final
+ }}}
+  * package org.apache.mirae.j2me.xml's [[BR]][[BR]]
+
+ 	1. Changes NonValidationParser class to stax-based StAXCoreParser class.[[BR]]
+ 		- StAXCoreParser is implementation class of XMLReader in SAX2.[[BR]]
+ 		- Part of DTD processing is similar almost with previous MIRAE.[[BR]][[BR]]

+ 	2. EntityResolver class is overlapped with SAX2's EntityResolver interface.[[BR]]
+ 		- EntityResolver changes name to Entities.[[BR]]
+  ----
+